Sunday, March 11, 2018

Believe!

Hello Friends, welcome to yet another brand new post and this time I am playing with some colors and textures. We are welcoming Spring in my part of the world and its beautiful. Todays's project is very special to me as the elements that I use in my project today is what I collected from the sea side.

Last Year I visited Goa, from where I picked up various shells and snails. Cleaned and washed them and have been hoarding all this while. I picked up few of the shells to create a mixed media desk wall art.

I have used a acrylic stand which was lying in my house for long so thought of altering it. Theme I choose beach, sea side and some positive thought. I created this  keeping in my mind More Than Words Challenge where the colors and the word inspired me.

I used the Turquoise aqua and teal shades from the color comb and the word Believe is what comfort me most. My Believe is my strength and what makes me most comfortable. Also sea side , beach is something I am most comforble with for any vacation. So I chose the word.











Entering in : March 2018 Main Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment